Hello everyone i am a serious private investor looking for positive investment opportunities and business partnerships with positive and encouraging profit margin needing additional capital for expansion , i am investing like a private investor and i have ready capital of $70,000,000 ( Seventy Million United States Dollars ) i am looking for investment partnerships and business owners the following countries and regions are of added priority to me :Middle east ,United Arab Emirates , Qatar , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman , Saudi Arabia , Jordan , Iran , Turkmenistan, China , Afghanistan , Iraq , Russia , etc . I need serious business proposals from direct business owners no middle men and consultants direct business owners are highly welcome so please send me your positive inquiries to my email directly through my contact email below . N/B I need serious inquiries only no middle men no time wasters no brokers , business owners with already running businesses will be of added advantage . Profound Gratitude Mr Nelson Contact Email :neslonmotsepe@gmail.com
neslon motsepe Asia, United Arab Emirates Jul 16, 2016
1083 View(s)
Post Comment
Char. Left

* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.

Uae Select a Country

Our Network :